Friday, February 24, 2012

Using A Rivet Gun | Everything Positive

Being a DIY woodworker at home,it has always been my preference to build or make things from wood.But every now & again the need has arisen to actually construct or repair certain projects with metal.I have never really been too keen to make things out of metal sheeting etc. but I finally got around to making a small metal storage box for some bulkier tools I had lying around my garden shed.

One of the main reasons for not using metal sheeting to make anything is that I had never used a rivet gun.I knew it couldn’t be too difficult as it looked quite a simple tool to use,but had always put it off in favour of some other methods for fixing.Anyhow,after looking for guidance online I found this quick tutorial with video explaining how to use a rivet gun I couldn’t beleive how easy it was ! all this time I had been putting it off when all along it is so simple.Now that I know how to do it,I think I will be making a few more storage boxes etc. from metal as they are much quicker to make & obviously will take more knocks & bumps without damage.

Related posts:

  1. Flex Seal Saves You From Collateral Damage My wife and I are home owners and have gotten...
  2. Sanitizer Kit Plus Cuno Hydropneumatic Water Storage Tank Sanitizer Kit Plus Cuno Hydropneumatic Water Storage Tank – Hydropneumatic...
  3. Analyze your site statistics Another great way to increase website traffic is to learn...

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

This entry was posted in Gardening, Motor Vehicles, Woodworking and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment