Monday, February 27, 2012

LSU Build Worklog Progress #2 – Lian Li PC-A05N | Laser Hair ...

Big thanks to Josiah with ETC Powder Coating!! www.etc-pc.com http I decided to make this build an LSU theme (Geaux Tigers!!) after my Alma mater. In this video the case gets powder coated purple and gold, mostly reassembled and the acrylic window gets the LSU logo laser cut. More to come!
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Share

Related posts:

  1. Video 7. Progress on the Road of Transition. Update video about getting started on female hormones & laser...
  2. How to Build Better Body Image How To Build Better Body Image Many young people often...
  3. Novopelle Austin Progress 2 weeks till the third Novopelle opens in austin...
  4. Laser Hair Removal Progress Hey guys I took some pictures of my progress. After...
  5. Will Exfoliating My Epidermis Help Me Progress Hair Removal Results? Will exfoliating my epidermis help me progress hair removal results?...

0 comments:

Post a Comment