Wednesday, January 11, 2012

how do you make an infinity collapsible polypro? - Hoop City ...

I've made tons of figure 8 infinity style collapsible hoops out of 1/2 inch black tubing but I'd really like to make one with polypro since I prefer the polypro tubing but also like how quickly and easily the figure 8 style collapses and expands as opposed to the push button/coil down style. plus I don't really want to mess with all the supplies and drilling required to make the push button connectors.

anyone else ever try this style with polypro? if so what connectors do you use? I tried it with the connectors made out of the smaller polypro tubing and it didn't work because the connector is curved so when you fold it down the connectors get all twisted around and then don't go back to the right direction.

Tags: collapsible, eight, figure, infinity, polypro

Reply to This

0 comments:

Post a Comment