Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lock & Lock 3-Piece Baby Lunch Set with Canvas Lunch Bag and ...

One Labor After Another

Now you can stay home and nap while the baby goes off and earns a living for a change.

“Heya, Lily. Heard you had a problem with the rivet gun this morning.”

“How’s it going, Oliver? Yeah, the poopy thing kept jamming. I’d call Jaxon over, he’d mess with it, get it unclogged – he says – then I’d shoot a rivet or two, BANG, jammed again. Bet I didn’t get six yards done on that wall.”

“Lotta downtime, huh?”

“Yeah, but not the kind you can do anything with. I says to Chloe, I says, ‘Next time let me know you’re giving me the stupidhead gun that always jams and I’ll just stay home and get some napping done.’ She thnks I’m jokin’. Watch me. Next time I’m sayin’ heck with it and going to the milk bar. Watch me and see if I don’t.”

“If it ain’t one thing, it’s two.”

“Got that right. Say, ain’t that a new lunchbox?”

“Oh, yeah, sure is. You remember my old one broke when I dropped it the other day.”

“A 19-story drop will do that, yeah.”

“Well, so the old lady, she got me this new one here. Three glass containers, water bottle, thermal lining, the works. Maybe next time it falls, all that padding, I don’t have to worry.”

“Not bad lookin’, either, huh?”

“Nah, not bad. This here’s the blue. They got it in pink, too. Gotta butterfly on it, the kind you like.”

“Huh. Maybe I oughtta pick one up myself sometime. So what’d the old lady pack you today?”

“Same as yesterday. Strained peas, some leftover mac ‘n’ cheese, and some of those little snack puffs made outta, I dunno, powdered zucchinis or something. I like a real potato chip, but you think she listens?”

Warranty: Limited Lifetime Lock & Lock

Condition: New

Features:

  • (3) of Lock & Lock’s highest quality borosilicate glass containers with BPA-Free lids
  • 100% air & liquid tight
  • Microwave, freezer safe
  • Top rack dishwasher safe
  • Food stays fresher for longer than normal
  • Easy to use and clean
  • Polypropylene water bottle with cap and straw is BPA-Free
  • Adorable canvas lunch bag with thermal lining and double zippers

Additional Photos:

Specifications:

  • Rectangular Container Dimensions: 4.3”L x 3.5”W x 1.8”H
  • Canvas Lunch Bag Dimensions: 7.5”L x 4.5”W x 7”H
  • Material: Borosilicate Glass (Heat-Resistant Glass)
  • Capacity:
    - Rectangular Container: 0.5Cup(130ml)
    - Water Bottle: 1.5Cup (350ml)

Use & Care: Lock & Lock Containers and Lids

  • Please remove the lid during microwave, oven and dishwasher use
  • Do not heat up for a long time or preheat the glass container without any food inside
  • Do not place frozen dishes directly in a hot oven – It may damage the glass container
  • Do not clean the container with wet towels, or place on wet surfaces when the glass is hot
  • Liquids may expand during freezing which can crack the glass container
  • Avoid freezing soups, stew, milk or juices in glass container
  • Do not apply direct flame on the container for cooking
  • Lid can be stained by colorful food, odor may remain by some foods
  • Improper treatment of the lid can cause defects on it – Handle it with care and do not bent it
  • Do not put the lid on while the food is still hot
  • Check for any cracks or chips on the glass container before use
  • Do not use other than its purposes

Use & Care: Canvas Lunch Bag

  • Hand-wash the bag with neutral detergent and air dry

In the box:
Blue or Pink. Choose the set that coordinates with your baby’s hardhat and coveralls.

  • (3) Containers
  • (3) Lids
  • (1) Canvas Lunch Bag
  • (1) Water Bottle with Cap and Straw

0 comments:

Post a Comment