Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rivet-Gun: Using A Rivet Gun | Everything Positive

Being a DIY woodworker at home,it has always been my preference to build or make things from wood.But every now & again the need has arisen to actually construct or repair certain projects with metal.I have never really been too keen to make things out of metal sheeting etc. but I finally got around to making a small metal storage box for some bulkier tools I had lying around my garden shed.

One of the main reasons for not using metal sheeting to make anything is that I had never used a rivet gun.I knew it couldn’t be too difficult as it looked quite a simple tool to use,but had always put it off in favour of some other methods for fixing.Anyhow,after looking for guidance online I found this quick tutorial with video explaining how to use a rivet gun I couldn’t beleive how easy it was ! all this time I had been putting it off when all along it is so simple.Now that I know how to do it,I think I will be making a few more storage boxes etc. from metal as they are much quicker to make & obviously will take more knocks & bumps without damage.

Related posts:

  1. Flex Seal Saves You From Collateral Damage My wife and I are home owners and have gotten...
  2. Sanitizer Kit Plus Cuno Hydropneumatic Water Storage Tank Sanitizer Kit Plus Cuno Hydropneumatic Water Storage Tank – Hydropneumatic...
  3. Analyze your site statistics Another great way to increase website traffic is to learn...

Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment